A&P Mechanic - Part Time
Twin Cities Aviation is a family owned and operated aircraft maintenance service business in operation since 1997, focused on EXCELLENCE and QUALITY SERVICE. TCA is an FAA Part 145 Repair Station, as well as a Cirrus and Icon Certified Service Center. We are currently looking for skilled aircraft technicians who are Team Oriented and committed to Excellence, Quality, Safety, Compliance and Fulfillment of our Customer’s Maintenance Needs. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a resume.
Job Summary: This is a flexible Part-Time position (day/evening/weekends). Works in coordination with the Director of Maintenance, other company
Technicians, Employees and Customers to provide aircraft maintenance services including:
- 100 Hour/Annual Inspections o Progressive Maintenance
- Troubleshooting & Unscheduled Maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- Engine Removal/Replacement
- Composite and Metallic Structural Repairs
- Avionics Software Updates
- Aircraft jacking, lifting, towing and manual movement o
- Cleaning and Lubrication
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will:
- Take initiative to identify tasks that need to be accomplished
- Clear communication – verbal and written
- Work well in a team environment at all levels
- Participate in all business processes, and work together with the full team to improve processes.
- Ensure all FAA Regulations are complied with.
- Ensure all Company processes related to Part 145 Repair Station* are complied with.
- Ensure all Service Center* requirements are complied with.
- *Note: Initial and Recurrent Training will be provided to inform new employees of the 145 Repair Station and Service Center requirements.
- Minimum Education: Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) possessing a current
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
- Minimum Experience: 3-7 Years in related aviation maintenance field.
- Must have your own set of tools
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory
- Experience desired but will train the right applicants
Show your aircraft some love today!
Give us a call to schedule your maintenance